We are 13 days away from Easter! I seriously cannot even get over we are already in April. Our house is decorated, baskets are starting to get put together… all that’s left is finishing them, dying our eggs, and of course an Easter Craft!
Today we made our easy peasy paper plate Easter Bunny 🙂
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- Brown or Black pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Pink pom pom
- White and pink construction paper
- I cut ears out of the white construction paper, and then smaller ones for the inside with pink!
- I poured a light coating of Elmer’s glue on the paper plate
- Giuliana covered the plate with cotton balls
- We let it dry for 30 mins
- Gi glued on the ears
- We glued the 2 googly eyes on
- I cut 6 pieces of our pipe cleaner for whiskers- attatch with glue
- Glued the pink pom pom nose on top of whiskers
We let “mr. cotton carrots” and “hoppers” ( courtesy of Gi) dry for a good couple of hours before we hung them up,
Oh, and want to know the best part of our craft session? Gi pouring glue on her arms, and Colt’s legs ( she wanted them to be bunnies) while I ran to let the dog out… never. ever. a dull moment. So, afternoon bath time it was.
Our towels from Zoocchini are soooo stinkin’ cute! They are so soft!! Best part, Colt’s towel is for “babies” and Giuliana’s is for “kids”… I can’t even tell you how many times I throw a towel on Gi that’s meant for Colt, poor girl only gets coverage no further than her little booty. SO glad we have these 😉
Shop THis post