The Baby Trend Manta Snap Gear Jogger is my dream stroller. This is the stroller that we purchased immediately after Colton was born. We had a jogging stroller later down the line with Giuliana (we had started out with a car seat/stroller combo at first) and it’s true what they say- Once you push a jogging stroller, you will never go back to a normal one! I knew immediately when we got pregnant with Colton that we needed to have a jogger from the start! After some searching I came across this gem. One of my favorite features is the adaptability. The seat can be in forward facing, parent facing, or horizontally balanced position as a bassinet. Yes, you read that correctly! It’s one piece!! The bassinet becomes the jogging seat! The bassinet was a lifesaver when Colt was first born, he adored sleeping in it while we were out! Oh, and want to hear something even better? If you happen to have the Baby Trend Snap Gear Infant Car Seat, you can just snap that right on the frame as well. ( Great for when babies fall asleep in the car- I mean who wants to wake a sleeping baby? Not I!
Let’s get down to business. First off, the stroller is easy. Its easy to fold up, easy to recline the seat, easy to move the handle up or down, easy to switch back into the horizontal bassinet mode, it’s all just so simple. Simplicity is a plus in my book. The frame itself is light and compact, and the seat/bassinet is light on its own as well. I love that you have to attach the seat on your own, this way you aren’t breaking your back over pulling the entire thing out!
Another feature I L O V E is the storage space! The basket is really deep, and very easy to access when your child is in the stroller. I have had strollers in the past where the basket is practically touching the seat! It nearly makes it impossible to get your purse and belongings in and out without jostling your child around. Not the case here!
It is very smooth and extremely easy to push while walking/jogging, or even running. Honestly, while jogging at a decent pace and hitting a few bumps, it’s barely noticeable. The wheels resemble off-roading tires. I would say it’s on par with my jeep wrangler 😉
In all honestly, the only complaint I have is there isn’t a snack/drink tray. I wish they would make an attachment!
If you are looking for the only stroller you ever need, that won’t break the bank, and can be used from newborn to toddler, this baby is it!
Product Deets 🙂
- Features: Locking Wheels, reclining seat, Front Swivel Wheels, folds for easy transport and storage, Canopy, organizer for parent, Peekaboo Window;
- Stroller Functions: Accommodates 1 Infant Car Seat, Reclining Seat, Front Swivel Wheels, Folds for Easy Transport, Car Seat Attaches Rear Facing
- Safety and Security Features: Locking Wheels
- Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 5.000 pounds
- Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 50.000 pounds
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
- Material: Plastic, Metal, Polyester
- Dimensions: 42.000 inchesH x 29.000 inchesW x 26.000 inchesD
- Collapsed Dimensions: 33.000 inchesH
- Weight: 25.570 pounds
- Warranty Description: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery no battery used:
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required
- TCIN: 17225163
- UPC: 090014019075
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-4221
- Origin: Imported